When I plan the menu for a week I always like us to have two fish dishes. My son Ted and I love fish. My husband is a little less keen. It depends on the type of fish in the meal. So when I try to find inspiration for new family fish meals I always take my husbands specifics about fish into consideration. The meal that I have just made a video about is one we all love to eat. It does take time to cook but the effort is worth it for the results. The video on how to make this yummy dish is now on my YouTube channel Googie’s Kitchen. The link is below under the picture and the blog post for this recipe is also below.
- Pesto Recipe
- Salmon x 500g
- Prawns x 150g
- Brown rice pasta x 200g
- Turn the grill onto a high heat.
- Put the salmon on the baking tray.
- When the grill is hot then place the salmon underneath.
- Meanwhile make the pesto as per the recipe.
- Cook the pasta as per the packet instructions.
- The salmon will take around 12 – 15 minutes to cook.
- Once it’s cooked remove from the grill.
- Remove any skin and put the skin-less salmon back onto the baking tray.
- When the pasta has cooked, drain it through the colander and put on top of the salmon.
- Now pour the sauce on top of the salmon and pasta.
- Mix them together and then serve and enjoy.
Seafood Pasta is a great meal that can be served warm or cold. So it could be made in the middle of winter as a warming dinner or in summer with a salad. It’s also good as leftovers the next day too. A fantastic dish to take to work as lunch and for extra greens you can add beans or more spinach to it. However you decide to eat this meal, as always, enjoy.
How do you eat your fish and have you had it with pesto before? Let me know in the comments below and please don’t forget to like and follow my blog for yummy recipe like this one. xxx
[…] Seafood Pesto and Pasta […]