At this busy time of year, we need quick and easy to do. These fish burgers are exactly that! They are simple and you can have this meal on the table in less than an hour. You can serve these with sweet potato chips and my homemade tommy k or tomato ketchup. My son loves them and so does my husband. Ted, my son, is a great fish lover but Howard, my husband, is not so keen. However, Howard does enjoy these fish burgers. So I thought I would show you how to make them on my YouTube channel Googie’s Kitchen. Plus the recipe is below too.
Do you eat fish burgers and if so, do you buy them or make them? Let me know in the comments below and please don’t forget to like and follow me.
- Food processor
- Sharp knife
- Chopping board
- Baking tray
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or gas mark 4 and put the baking tray in.
- Slice the fish and put it into the food processor.
- Roughly cut the spring onion into small pieces.
- Add the spring onion to the food processor along with the flax seed, tommy k, tamari, egg and dried mixed herbs.
- Put the lid on and blend these ingredients together.
- Blend until all the ingredients are mixed together.
- Remove the baking tray from the oven.
- The mixture will be wetter but shape it into burgers.
- If you don’t want to put your hands in the mixture I like to use a big serving spoon to shape them.
- Then I put the burgers straight into the baking tray.
- Put the burgers into the tray and cook for about 12 – 15 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- Then serve and enjoy.
Fishy Fish Burgers were a simple but yummy way to eat fish. These burgers are an ideal dinner that will feed a whole family. We ate this meal with homemade chips and peas. The dinner would not have been complete without ketchup too. (This Homemade Chip recipe will be coming soon to my blog). However you decide to eat this meal, as always, please enjoy.
Thank you. xxx