Every morning I will make myself a cup of this delicious tea and I always look forward to drinking it first thing. As well as it being tasty, these ingredients have amazing health benefits and it makes me feel very alive when I drink it. The tea I think kick starts my liver and give me the get up I need for my day. I enjoy this tea so much that I have made a video below for you all to watch. Plus the recipe is below too.
Are you a coffee or tea drinker in the morning and would you consider switching to this hot beverage instead? Let me know in the comments below and please don’t forget to like and follow me.
- Large mug
- Fine grater
- Sharp knife
- Chopping board
- Sieve (optional)
- Jug (optional)
- Boiling water x 1 mug (Enough to fill your mug)
- Ginger x 1 cm piece
- Lemon x 1/2
- Lime x 1/2
- Start by filling the kettle with water and boil.
- While the kettle is boiling, grate the ginger into the mug.
- Next chop the lemon and lime in half.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon and lime into the mug.
- Once the water has boiled, pour it over the other ingredients in the mug.
- Now if you wish, you can strain the ingredients through the sieve and then pour back into the mug. (Personally, I like the bits).
- Finally, leave to sit for twenty minutes and then once cooled, enjoy.
For me, the tea in the morning is a great way to wake up the whole system but especially the liver. I find it so much more refreshing than drinking tea or coffee. It’s as quick as making a cup of tea or coffee and it’s a really simple recipe. Plus, it could be left to cool completely and it could be drank as a delicious cold drink too. However you decide to drink this tea, as always, please enjoy. Thank you. xxx