With Easter on the way I have started to think about delicious chocolate recipes. My imagination has been running wild recently. A little while ago I wrote a blog post about Salt and the health benefits of eating it. The last place I always think to eat salt is with dark chocolate. In the past I have tried sea salt dark chocolate which is so yummy. Therefore I decided to try it in a hot chocolate. The results were so tasty I had to share this recipe with you.
Do you love sea salt chocolate and what’s the best one you have tried? Let me know in the comments below and please don’t forget to like and follow me.
- Sharp knife
- Chopping board
- Food processer
- Sea salt or himalayan pink salt x a pinch or two
- Raw cacao powder x 2 heaped tsp
- Medjool dates x 2
- Oat milk or a milk or your choice x 1 mug
- Remove the stones from the dates and put them into the blender.
- Add in the salt, the milk and the raw cacao powder.
- Blend all of these ingredients together.
- I like to blend it twice as I find it creates a much smoother texture.
- When the ingredients are smooth pour into the saucepan and heat through.
- Once the hot chocolate is warm pour it back into the mug.
- Then serve and enjoy.
Salt Hot Chocolate was a yummy drink that I enjoyed all by myself. Yes that’s right, I made this drink and I drank it all. It was easy to prepare and warm through. The drink would make a delicious sweet treat for you and your friends and family. It’s a great drink to have when someone in the family needs warming up from the inside out. Personally, I think, it’s better made for just to warm you up. However you decide to drink this drink, as always, please enjoy. Thank you xxx